Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Learning Profiles

I learn best when moving around the classroom, and by viewing the big picture instead of focusing on the little details in the picture. Also I focus on the whole part of a situation, like what happened, instead of focusing on the little details of the situation. I need to move while receiving data mentally, with minimal auditory charge. I need quiet time alone, to create new ideas, and I especially need quiet time alone when under stress to relax and regain control of my systems. Some of the strategies the would help me in my learning would be to sit at the back of the class so when I feel that I need to get up to process the data that the teacher is saying properly, I would get up and walk around the back of the classroom without disturbing anyone else. I would like my teachers to know that I am better at performing, anything verbally instead of writing down, I get stressed when I have to write an answer down on a paper when I know the answer in my head, when I find it easier for me to say it.

No comments: